Executive Order 13769 is currently stayed by a Temporary Restraining Order from the State of Washington. The Court of Appeals of the Ninth Circuit upheld this stay. This means that Customs and Board Protection and other authorities cannot carry out the Executive Order's instructions and immigrants and refugees with valid documents should be allowed to fly to and enter the United States nationwide under the same conditions as before the Executive Order of January 27, 2017. Customs and Border Protection ("CBP") reportedly is reinstating visas and getting "back to business as usual."
- Are you an immigrant or refugee from Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, or Yemen looking for advice?
- Are you or someone you know affected by the Executive Order getting on a plane to Boston?
- Please let us know your flight details--and if you are allowed to get on the plane--by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Were you blocked when trying to get on the plane to Boston?
- Please fill out this form.
- Want to support us and stay informed?
- Are you landing somewhere else in the USA?
- Look here for a list of contacts.