The Federal Court in Seattle just issued a Temporary Restraining Order requiring that immigrants and refugees be allowed to fly to and enter the United States nationwide under the same conditions as before the Executive Order of January 27, 2017. Customs and Border Protection ("CBP") reportedly is reinstating visas and getting "back to business as usual".
We are at Terminal E at Logan International Airport in Boston.
- Are you an immigrant or refugee from Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, or Yemen looking for advice?
- Are you or someone you know affected by the Executive Order getting on a plane to Boston?
- Please let us know your flight details--and if you are allowed to get on the plane--by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- Were you blocked when trying to get on the plane to Boston?
- Please fill out this form.
- Want to support us and stay informed?
- Are you landing somewhere else, or want to support or join the volunteers and lawyers all around the country helping people navigate these confusing times?
- Look here for a list of contacts.